Car Accident Insurance Law

Q:  I was in an auto accident and the insurance company of the driver that hit me does not want to pay me for the time I was out of work.  Do I need an attorney to get involved with this?

A:  It is highly advisable to have an attorney handle your case in an automobile accident.  You may be entitled to compensation that you are not aware of, including lost wages.  Most attorneys will represent you on a contingency basis, meaning that if money is awarded to you, they will take a portion of it for their services.

Jason Ora Wunsch
Attorney at Law
P.O Box 365
Lillington, N.C 27546

Comments are closed.